- In accessing and using this site, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read this section carefully before proceeding. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using this site or making a booking with us.
- These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms, conditions and policies governing the use of this site.
- Mount Palazzo may from time to time update, modify or add information to these Terms and Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the site.
- Any refunds not collected at the time of Check-out will be treated as gratuity to the staff.
- Parking is at customer's risk.
- Deposit : A refundable deposit is required at the time of Check-in irrespective of the complete booking payment made online or at the time of Check-in.The deposit is collected towards room keys and consumables during the stay.The deposit amount will be mentioned by the front desk at the time of check-in.
- No Show Policy : In case of No Show the guest will be charged “Full Cost Of Booking”
- Check-in & Check-out time is 24 Hours.
- Buffet - Buffet set-up is at the discretion of the management.If food is included in the package, depending on the number of pax there might be a buffet set-up or the food will be served at the table in the restaurant. Please note,starters will be limited and the rates shared towards any food package is based on limited "starters".If guests require unlimited "starters" the same should be mentioned when requesting for a quote and our team will be happy to share the rates accordingly.
- Rates: The tariff displayed includes only Room rent inclusive of Taxes, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Sharing basis means: If quotes are mentioned with sharing basis then the allocation will be 3 pax,4 pax,5 pax or 6 pax per Room/Suite according to the category.Guests are requested to write an email requesting for a quote based on their requirements else the management will allocate based on the above set up.
- Extra matress policy : Extra bed/mattress will be set up on the floor with pillow and sheet.
- *Billiards and Cycling :Will be charged extra.Please contact reception for more details.
- Airconditioning :The rooms and suites will have A/c only in the bedroom.
- Rooms location : Family rooms are located on the second level and family suites are on the first level.
- Cancellation Policy -
- 1. Individual Bookings :Once your booking has been confirmed, cancellations can be done subject to the terms and conditions below:
* All requests for cancellations should be made by sending an email to email@example.com. Cancellations over the telephone or in person will not be entertained.
* Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the check-in date and time will attract a 25% Cancellation charge.
* For Cancellations made within 48 hours to the Check-in date and time, the guest will be charged the "Full cost of Booking". Default Check-in time will be 12:00 Noon.
* Dear guest please check with the hotel before booking Valentine and honeymoon suite for the availability as we have only few rooms of that category.
- 2. Group Bookings :This is applicable to for groups of 15 people or more. For groups below 15 people, individual booking Cancellation policies will be applicable. The cancellation must be done 5 days in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . No verbal cancellations will be accepted. Cancellation charges of 25% will be applicable. In case of No Show or intimation of cancellation within 5 days of check-in date, then the full cost of booking will be applicable.Bookings will be charged for the total number of pax reserved.Any changes in the number of pax less than the number guranteed with in 48 from the time of check-in will not be entertained and the complete payment has to be made for the total number of pax sent via email or confirmed via telephone from the guest.For day outings kids above 5 years are charged.
- In case of any maintenance issue or any other issue deemed important by the management, Mount Palazzo management reserves the right to cancel bookings without prior intimation to the guests.Please note that the main building with rooms does not have lift facility.
- If guests wish to postpone or alter the date of booking they will be charged 25% of the cost of booking. Alterations to the booking are subject to availability of rooms and the same should be intimated within 48 hours prior to the Check-in time and date by sending an email to email@example.com. Altered booking dates will have to fall within 30 days from the initial booking date. Any alteration of booking can be done only once.
- Guests can refrain from checking-in to the hotel before registration form is filled and signed, if they feel the hotel facilities /room facilities do not meet to their comfort or satisfaction.Any claims later whatsoever will not be entertained.
- Offers and Discounts :Any offers/discounts given towards the booking on the website cannot be refunded at any cost.The offers and discounts available on the website are valid for online bookings and for guests who are holding an Indian passport only.
- Refunds : If the guest is eligible for a refund then after receiving an email request for cancellation and providing the account details of the guest who has made the booking, the amount will be transferred to the respective bank account within 20 working days from the receipt of the email.
- Once guests register and sign the registrations form at the reception, bookings cannot be cancelled. The guest will be liable to pay the entire amount of the booking. Guests are requested to inspect the room before registration to avoid the occurrence of such an incident.
- Outside food and drinks are strictly not allowed.
- Online Payment Policy : We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.Mount Palazzo management has the right to collect any difference amount from customers who have made payments online prior to tariff hike and technical calculation errors if any and the same shall be collected at the time of Check-in.
- Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion : In no event shall Mount Palazzo be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of your use of this site or any Linked Web Site; or your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site. Mount Palazzo does not guarantee that this site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, Mount Palazzo may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such an action.
- Photos : Some of the pictures on the website are for facility indication purpose only.Guests might not be allotted similar rooms/suites as shown on the website since each room/suite varies with respect to interiors and facilities.
- In "Things to do" and "Plan your stay" , the places of attractions mentioned are a suggestions only. Availability or entry to these places depends on their respective management’s terms and conditions. Mount Palazzo will not be liable for the expenditure incurred by guests who visit any of these places. Places to be visited at the Customer's own risk.